Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gone for the holidays


IMG_1981

IMG_1986

IMG_1992

IMG_1994

IMG_1983

IMG_1977

IMG_1984

IMG_1987



Pierre and I went to Ireland for his business party and I wore my fancy dream dress!!!!!!!!!

This dress is definitely something my past self would be sooooooooo jealous.  Its definitely a dream dress and I cant get enough of it!  I mean come on!! Hand stitched sequins on a knit base, white fur bottom, the powdery colors, long sleeves!  I cant get enough of it, I even wore it on Christmas, and plan to wear it on New Years, I would wear it everyday if it was possible!!!!!!!!!

The details:

Location: Hall-way of the hotel in Ireland

Photos taken by: Pierre Eymard

Outfit:

Dress: 1950s by the couturier Gene Shelly, From: timeless vintage 
Purse: 1930s little doll purse, her skirt is wicker and the actual purse compartment!
Tights: Top Shop (they have the best colors and quality at the moment)
Shoes: 1920s Boudoir shoes with a beautiful Jaquard design in a powdery lavandar From: TopTottieVintage