Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Transitional and reflective January



Untitled

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Sorry to be a stranger!

I must say the past two years have not been easy settling into London
But seriously when would moving to a new country be?
The one occasion that has always stays tried and true, despite the extensive twists and turns
have been my leisurely visits to the wide variety of FREE museums here in London town.
My spirits always rise (maybe soar) each time I am able to visit my favorites.
I especially feel warm and fuzzy as well as a flood of over excitement when I enter The Biritish museum
This post is dedicated to the latest treasures I've found and a toast to 2013!

Outfit:

Hat Wimple: 1960s Knit body with cream fur rim that wraps around the face (Soooo warm!)
Coat: 1960s red coat with cream fur cuffs from Bohemian Bisoux