Tuesday, November 11, 2008

People I love

Artisits I would like to talk about
now

-To the artists
who surround me
and keep me going


Yi-Ling Tsou
fashion designer

Her hair cuts alone
are inspirational
she wears
little details
that kill me
and although she wears color
she also wears black
in quite genius way

she is soon to create her senior collection
and her current theme
seems to be hands




image
imageI
image
image

image
image



Tura Sugden
jewelry designer
"As an artist in metal arts,
I think it is really important
to be aware of where your metals are coming from,"
shares Sculpture student Tura Sugden.
"Radical Jewelry Makeover is making it possible
for more consumerdemand
in sustainable jewelry source materials."

My favorite piece yet:
speckled silver bracelet: soil
segmented silver bracelet: earthworm
yellow paper bracelet: worm food (compost)

IMG_9127 by you.

IMG_9132 by you.



Caitlin Mackey
illustrator
(My sister)

"i have a big imagination, so i draw it"

She creates fairytale references

with wirey people

and big rosey cheeks

her wardrobe is amazing as well

check out her blog

DSCN2374 by transparent balloon.