Monday, December 6, 2010

Belated thanksgiving sister photo shoot





My mom made fabulous food and beautiful decorations for Thanksgiving.
Gorgeous centerpieces, dishes, yummy food is the norm for out family gatherings.
My mom is true competition for Martha Stewart 
Of course she take gorgeous pictures as well check the out: Gossamer wings

Outfit details:

Suit: This adorable little shop on etsy called Litte Iowa sent me this fabulous 1960s suit to style it up!  So I decided it was perfect to wear on thanks giving!  Thanks Little Iowa I love this suit to death!!!  Go visit the shop because there are plenty of goodies waiting for you!

Tights: F21 (cant believe they have this gorgeous color!!)

Shirt: 1970s blouse with little bow print

Bird Appliqués: 1950s printed felt with sequins The cluttered attic  (this cute seller found more of this appliqué and sent me a year later after I purchased two of them.)  (Too bad there is nothing for sale in her shop)
Native american brooch: 1950s Lea Stein 
bracelet: 1930s bakelite clamper with two fox faces that meet 
eye shadow:  Color mixed my self with  aquarelle by Make Up Forever 
nail polish: illamasqua polish in MILF